By Semester (recommended)
- Monash students (includes club membership): $150
- Staff, alumni, community: $180
- Train up to twice per week, at both our Clayton and Caulfield classes
- Semester fees are due from 1 January, and 1 July each year
- Includes registration with our parent Federation, allowing access to gradings, contests, and seminars.
Late start fee (available from 1 April, 1 October): $100
- Monash students: $10 per class
- Guests : $15 per class
There is a limit of 4 classes, after which you may switch to Semester payment.
- This is an expensive way to train, suitable for trying out a few classes.
- It is does not include registration with our parent Federation.
How to pay
Payment by credit card is our preferred method – available at both classes.
Training uniform (gi)
When you begin training just wear track pants & borrow a jacket from the club. Eventually you will want to purchase your own training uniform (gi). These are available through the club.